- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess the appropriate license with passenger endorsement and medical certifications (DOT) to operate a shuttle bus.
- Must have a clean and safe driving record.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
Drivers work in a physically demanding environment. Able to lift 50 pounds or heavier, prolonged sitting and frequent standing are a normal part of the job.
*Hiring is contingent on passing Drug screening, background and Predicative Index ® testing processes*
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.