L&R Group of Companies, Inc. ("L&R"), headquartered in Los Angeles, California is a privately held, well-capitalized organization that owns and operates parking facilities throughout the United States. L&R has grown into one of the largest parking property owners in the nation, operating three distinct parking divisions: WallyPark, Joe's Auto Parks and Joe's Airport Parking.
**The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for finding, screening and on-boarding candidates at the field and corporate level.*
What we offer:
1. Bachelor's degree in human resource management or a related field or equivalent education, training and experience.
2. A minimum of five years of experience working in Recruitment/Talent
3. Previous experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ICIMS, ADP)
4. Experience sourcing entry level frontline workers (cashiers, parking attendants, valet, shuttle bus drivers)
5. Bilingual preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
1. Work with internal teams to recruit and on-board talent for the Company.
2. Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.)
3. Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
4. Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
5. Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
6. Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
7. Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to managers and HR professionals. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regard to talent development or retention.
8. Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
9. Develop college recruiting programs
10. Manage and guide development of corporate employment resource
11. Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
12. Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
13. Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies, staffing firms and local EDD and Workforce agencies
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting. However, candidate will be required to travel and work at field locations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk, hear and see.
**Position Type/Expected Hours of Work**
This is a full-time position. The typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. May require longer hours and weekends occasionally.
May occasionally require some travel to various markets for recruitment on an as needed basis
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status