The Regional Human Resource Manager performs human resources-related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, labor relations, affirmative action and employment equity programs for the Wally Park East Region which currently includes locations in Atlanta, Orlando, Jacksonville, Philadelphia, Chicago and Milwaukee.
1. Bachelor's degree in human resource management or a related field or equivalent education, training and experience.
2. Five to Seven years of experience in human resource managerial role.
3. Proven experience partnering with management to manage and coach others
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
1. Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
2. Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
3. Reviews and approves all payroll related transactions
4. Audits payroll and time and attendance to ensure compliance with all applicable laws
5. Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
6. Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
7. Facilitates or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce.
8. Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
9. Partners with management to respond to all employee relations issues, concerns and matters
10. Partners with CHRO to respond to all administrative charges.
11. Conducts new-hire orientation.
12. Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing Human Resource goals, objectives and systems.
13. Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
14. Intake of workers compensation claims and maintenance of OSHA logs
15. Establishes and maintains employee records and reports. Participates in Human. Resource meetings and attends other operational meetings
16. Assist with educating employees on benefits and conducting open enrollment
**This is a full-time position. The typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. through 5:30 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work.**
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although travel to other markets in the east coast region will be expected.
· Business Acumen
· Critical Evaluation
· Ethical Practice
· Global & Cultural Awareness
· HR Expertise
· Relationship Management
· Leadership & Navigation
· Relationship Management